Saturday, June 2, 2007

Caleb Stone's Website

Well, I figured that while I was here and this page was getting indexed, I would put in a plug for Caleb Stone's website. Of course I'm Caleb Stone. That's why we call it a shameless plug.

In other news I had my first public show. I sold 2 pieces. 17" Epson printer, Argyrotype & Gum Bichromate supplies are on the way so when I get back from my wedding to the beautiful Anna, I'll be able to add to my cyanotype and Van Dyke printing.

I'm getting better at the custom curves, been exploring the Quadtone Rip and having a lot of fun with digital calibration.

Soon it will be time for Kallitype, gold & platinum toning and then platinum prints. I have this strange feeling that platinum toned Kallitypes will be exactly what I've been looking for.

Why do I feel like I'm writing a diary entry? I haven't even told anyone about this freaking blog.

No comments: