I brought the B&J, the sheet film back and the Polaroid film over to Anthony & Jacob's house just for the hell of it. I shot 1 frame, available light (100 ISO.)
Though it wasn't exactly a stunning image, I saw the potential immediately. I've shot plenty of Polaroid pack film in old Automatic 100s, so I'm not new to the film but this was the first time I'd shot it with manual exposure control.
I went home and spent weeks following eBay auctions on expired 4x5 instant sheet film. I have a lot of it now. I still haven't played with it enough since there's only so many shots one can do around the house and it's been too cold to lug around all the equipment and spend time setting up shots in the city. I'm thinking that Winter is a good time for portrait work.
I can't find the picture right now, but I'll post it when I do.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment